Thank you for putting your trust in NDG and allowing us to assist you in delivering quality, hands-on IT training to the learners in your community. As remote learning continues to be an absolutely crucial element to the success of any IT training program, we’re proud to collaborate with learning organizations throughout the world as we are all rising to the challenge, together.
We invite you to review the 2022 additions to our NETLAB+ offerings, as summarized below. We also encourage you to visit our content list page that will help you quickly identify more ways your NETLAB+ system can help you serve your learners.
NETLAB+ Supported Labs Added in 2022
- NDG Security+ v4: Security+ is a vendor-neutral certification that proves competency in network security and risk management. Security+ labs focus on the principles and best practices in network security. These labs align to the current SY0-601 certification exam. Students gain hands-on practice in the skills needed to secure a network and prepare for industry certification.
- NDG CySA+ v1: The CySA+ labs provide hands-on practice in behavioral analytics skills to identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to an organization. Learners gain the skills needed to identify and combat malware, configure and use threat-detection tools, and secure and protect the applications and systems within an organization.
- University of South Carolina: Introduction to P4 Programmable Data Planes: This lab series introduces programmable data plane switches and their role in the Software-defined Networking (SDN) paradigm. The labs provide a hands-on introduction to the Programming Protocol-independent Packet Processors (P4), the de facto programming language used to describe the behavior of the data planes of programmable switches.
- University of South Carolina: P4 Programmable Data Planes – Applications, Stateful Elements, and Custom Packet Processing: These labs provide hands-on practice with a variety of applications, stateful elements, and custom packet processing using P4 Programmable Data Plane switches in a Software-defined Networking (SDN) paradigm.
- University of South Carolina: Network Management: The development of this lab series was supported with funding from the National Science Foundation Award 1829698, “CyberTraining CIP: Cyberinfrastructure Expertise on High-throughput Networks for Big Science Data Transfers” at the University of South Carolina (UofSC). These labs provide hands-on experience with network management tools to analyze and understand network traffic and network protocols. Learners are introduced to network protocols such as NetFlow, IPFIX, and along with networking tools such as Nfdump, Wireshark, Open vSwitch, GoFlow, and Grafana.
- University of South Carolina: High-Speed Networks: Network Tools and Protocols The development of this lab series was supported with funding from the National Science Foundation Award 1829698 “CyberTraining CIP: Cyberinfrastructure Expertise on High-throughput Networks for Big Science Data Transfers” at the University of South Carolina (UofSC). The labs provide hands-on training in the technologies used to build and configure high-speed networks.
Red Hat Academy
- Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) v16.1: This course is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using the Red Hat OpenStack Platform. Learners will gain hands-on practice in how to operate and manage a production Red Hat OpenStack Platform (RHOSP) single-site overcloud and create secure project environments in which to provision resources and manage security privileges that cloud users need to deploy scalable cloud applications.
- Red Hat System Administration I (RH124-RHEL9): This course provides a foundation for students wishing to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command-line concepts and other enterprise-level tools. RH124 is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course provides students with Linux administration “survival skills” by focusing on core administration tasks.
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134-RHEL9): This course, designed for students who have completed RH124, goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration, including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewalling, and troubleshooting.
Cisco Networking Academy
- Cisco DevNet Associate: Cisco Devnet Associate is an excellent tool for building the skills set needed for Software Development and Design, Understanding and Using APIs, Network Fundamentals, Application Deployment and Security, Infrastructure and Automation. Using NDG’s remote access solution, students access Cisco DevNet Associate lab content remotely, eliminating the need for students to install the DEVASC VM and CSR 1000v VM on their individual devices.
- Cisco Network Security: The Network Security curriculum prepares learners to design, implement, and support security for networked devices and ensure their integrity. Hands-on labs allow learners to practice the skills needed to become Network Security professionals and play a vital role in protecting a company’s data from theft, damage, or disruption.
NEW LABS COMING IN 2023:
- Cisco – IT Essentials v8
- Palo Alto Networks: Cloud Security Fundamentals v2
- Palo Alto Networks: Cybersecurity Foundation v2
- Palo Alto Networks: Network Security Fundamentals v2
- Palo Alto Networks: Security Operations Fundamentals v2
- NDG – Network+
- NDG – A+ v5
- Red Hat – Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible v8.4
- UofSC – Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage v8.0
- VMware vSphere: Operate, Scale and Secure v8.0
We’re grateful for the opportunity to continue serving you and your learners in 2023!